Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa Midhurst, Sussex, South East England
Classic Country Hotel in historic Midhurst, Sussex
Member since 2011
In our opinion, The Spread Eagle is a hidden gem of a hotel situated in the heart of Sussex in the historic market town of Midhurst. Award winning dining, character rooms, plenty of lounge areas and a Spa to relax and unwind. What more do you need? Oh yes, one of the finest English sparkling wines complimentary with our deals!
OPL Exclusive details
Quintessentially English Escape
From £110.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £114.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Wiston Estate Rose in your room on arrival (value £49)
- 3 course dinner for two on each evening, to avoid disappointment please book timing prior to arrival (value of £38pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room (subject to availability on day of arrival)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Character hotel in the small market town of Midhurst, Sussex
- Modern spa, with indoor pool
- Traditionally styled bedrooms
- Historic restaurant, plus lounge areas for light snacks and afternoon teas
- Great for exploring Sussex countryside
- Some of the standard rooms can be quite small
- The Spa area is not huge, on Saturdays it is best to book spa treatments prior to arrival
How to find Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa
Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa
Spread Eagle Hotel and Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday to Friday 7am-10am
Saturday & Sunday 8am-10am
Sunday to Thursday 7.00pm-9.30pm
Friday & Saturday 7.00pm-10.00pm
Ample free parking on site.
There is no lift at the hotel.
Some ground floor rooms available but they have 4 or 5 steps to the room
Children of any ages are very welcome; an extra bed in the room is £30.00 per night and a cot is complimentary. Includes breakfast and VAT. (Superior family rooms are also available which are larger than traditional rooms.)
The Spa has 'family hours' when children of 16 and under are welcome to use the Pool accompanied by an adult – 10.30am-12.30pm and 3.00pm-5.00pm every day.
Dogs are also welcome to visit and stay in most of the bedrooms. The price is £15.00 per night which includes a food bowl.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: