Salthouse Harbour is a 4 star designer hotel, situated overlooking Ipswich marina, with striking views over the marina and beyond. Sumptuous deluxe bedrooms and award winning restaurant.
- 4 AA red star luxury hotel
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Stylish boutique bedrooms some with stand alone chrome baths
- Far reaching views across the Marina
- Excellent base to explore Suffolk and the Heritage Coast
- Just over 1 hour from London
- Stunning contemporary entrance lobby
- The hotel offers free car parking in their car park, however when the hotel is busy spaces may be at a premium. Best to ask the hotel for help if none available when arriving.
- Situated on the popular waterfront you may catch a bit of outside noise on lower floor rooms.
Golf Course Nearby
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 5:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat
6pm – 10pm daily
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Free limited car park, parking is not guaranteed. The recomended public car park, if required is Fore St car park Ipswich
We offer disabled access bedrooms and access around the hotel.
The hotel does have a lift
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child, Family rooms up to 2 children.
Infants up to 3 years old are charged at £10 per stay for a cot.
Children from 3 to 15 years old are charged at £10 per night room only. Children's breakfasts are £5.
Children are welcome in the Eaterie.
We welcome well behaved dogs in Salthouse double rooms only. There is a charge for dogs staying over night of £15.00 on the first evening and £5 per subsequent evening (by prior arrangement). They are welcome in the lounge but not the restaurant
View special offers or book now