Salthouse Harbour Hotel Ipswich Marina, East Anglia
Luxury contemporary waterfront hotel in Suffolk
Member since 2006
Salthouse Harbour is a 4 star designer hotel, situated overlooking Ipswich marina, with striking views over the marina and beyond. Sumptuous deluxe bedrooms and award winning restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers Break (Salthouse Room)
From £105.25 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £125 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Salthouse room and receive:
- 3 Course dinner for two each night in 2AA rosette eaterie (£30pp allocation)*
- A bottle of Champagne & Belgian chocolates in your room on arrival
- Full Suffolk Breakfast daily
- *Please advise your preferred dining times at the time of booking
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 AA red star luxury hotel
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Stylish boutique bedrooms some with stand alone chrome baths
- Far reaching views across the Marina
- Excellent base to explore Suffolk and the Heritage Coast
- Just over 1 hour from London
- Stunning contemporary entrance lobby
- The hotel offers free car parking in their car park, however when the hotel is busy spaces may be at a premium. Best to ask the hotel for help if none available when arriving.
- Situated on the popular waterfront you may catch a bit of outside noise on lower floor rooms.
How to find Salthouse Harbour Hotel
Salthouse Harbour Hotel
1 Neptune Quay
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat
6pm – 10pm daily
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Limited free car parking.
We offer disabled access bedrooms and access around the hotel.
The hotel does have a lift
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child, Family rooms up to 2 children.
Infants up to 3 years old are charged at £10 per stay for a cot.
Children from 3 to 15 years old are charged at £10 per night room only. Children's breakfasts are £5.
Children are welcome in the Eaterie.
We welcome well behaved dogs in Salthouse double rooms only. There is a charge for dogs staying over night of £15.00 on the first evening and £5 per subsequent evening (by prior arrangement). They are welcome in the lounge but not the restaurant
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: