Regency Park Newbury, Hampshire & Berkshire
Modern 4 star hotel with stunning indoor pool in Berkshire
Member since 2004
- 4 star rated contemporary hotel on the edge of Newbury, Berkshire
- Easy access from M4 motorway
- Stylish large modern rooms
- Health club spa area including large indoor pool
- Dine in the impressive Watermark restaurant
- Ample parking
- Regency Park is a modern purpose built hotel situated on the edge of Newbury. The hotel offers excellent leisure facilities and dining though does not claim to be a country retreat with grounds etc.
How to find Regency Park
Bowling Green Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday to Friday 6.45am to 9.30am
Saturday & Sunday 8am to 10.30am
Monday to Friday - 12pm to 2pm
Saturday - closed
Sunday - 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Monday to Saturday - 7pm - 10pm
Sunday - 7pm - 9.30pm
Free parking for up to 200 cars.
Bedrooms wheelchair accessible.
Children welcome, standard rooms accommodate one extra child. Double room interconnecting with a twin or a deluxe room can accommodate a family of 4.
Cots are available at the cost of £5 per night.
Extra beds are available at the cost of £10 Bed & Breakfast for children under 12 years old.
Dinner for children under the age of 16 years old is available at £14.50 each.
Please note that children are allowed to use the pool, during the following times,
Monday to Thursday 9am – 1pm and 3pm – 6pm,
Friday 9am – 1pm and 3pm – 7.30pm, and
Saturday to Sunday 9am to 1pm and then 3pm to 6pm. Children under the age of 14 years are only permitted to use the swimming pool with adult supervision
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: