Regency Park Newbury, Berkshire & Wiltshire
Modern 4 star hotel with stunning indoor pool in Berkshire
Member since 2004
Regency Park is an independently owned four star hotel with uniquely designed interiors and spacious accommodation set in five acres of grounds near Newbury, in the heart of Berkshire. Within easy reach of the M4 motorway, Regency Park offers the perfect escape from the city.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxurious Lazy Break (exclusive to OPL)
From £57.40 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £89 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive Double room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Prosecco & Chocolates on arrival (value £33.50)
- 3 course dinner for two on the first evening (allowance £29pp)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Tea or coffee in your room each morning with complimentary newspapers
- Late noon check out (value £40)
- Full use of health and leisure facilities
- Complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in the restaurant on second evening (minimum 3 courses per person)
- Package non refundable in the event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 star rated contemporary hotel on the edge of Newbury, Berkshire
- Easy access from M4 motorway
- Stylish large modern rooms
- Health club spa area including large indoor pool
- Dine in the impressive Watermark restaurant
- Ample parking
- Regency Park is a modern purpose built hotel situated on the edge of Newbury. The hotel offers excellent leisure facilities and dining though does not claim to be a country retreat with grounds etc.
How to find Regency Park
Bowling Green Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday to Friday 6.45am to 9.30am
Saturday & Sunday 8am to 10.30am
Monday to Friday - 12pm to 2pm
Saturday - closed
Sunday - 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Monday to Saturday - 7pm - 10pm
Sunday - 7pm - 9.30pm
Free parking for up to 200 cars.
Bedrooms wheelchair accessible.
This hotel has a lift.
Children welcome, standard rooms accommodate one extra child. Double room interconnecting with a twin or a deluxe room can accommodate a family of 4.
Cots are available at the cost of £5 per night.
Extra beds are available at the cost of £10 Bed & Breakfast for children under 12 years old.
Dinner for children under the age of 16 years old is available at £14.50 each.
Please note that children are allowed to use the pool, during the following times,
Monday to Thursday 9am – 1pm and 3pm – 6pm,
Friday 9am – 1pm and 3pm – 7.30pm, and
Saturday to Sunday 9am to 1pm and then 3pm to 6pm. Children under the age of 14 years are only permitted to use the swimming pool with adult supervision
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: