Exclusive Yorkshire coastal retreat set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside and only 2 miles from the historic seaside resort of Whitby an ideal base for exploring North Yorkshire.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Coastal Escape
From £111.29 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £130 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary cream tea for two on arrival
- 3 course dinner for two in the Brasserie on the first evening of your stay (£35 pp allowance)
- A £25 pp dining allowance for extra evenings to be used at Hunters restaurant or towards dinner in the Brasserie
- Full use of the leisure and spa facilities throughout your stay
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out
- £20 spa credit per room for stays of 2 nights+
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Tranquil coastal retreat offering stunning accommodation and full leisure facilities
- Set in the North Yorkshire countryside outside of Whitby.
- Spa with heated pool, Jacuzzi & more
- 2 restaurants
- Stylish designer bedrooms
How to find Raithwaite Estate
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
- 7am – 10am Monday to Friday.
The Brasserie, opening times as follows,
- Lunch: 12pm-3pm all week,
- dinner 6pm-9.30pm all week.
Hunters bar times 5pm-9.30pm
Afternoon tea is 12.30 – 5pm all week
Reservations for Afternoon Tea are recommended to guarantee availability
Ample parking is available and transportation between the estate is available on a complimentary basis
Disabled rooms are available and the whole hotel is accessible
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds/childrens cots
All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request basis only
Children are more than welcome to use the swimming pool between 10:00 and 12 noon and 16:00 to 18:00. Outside these hours it is restricted to adults only
Spa and Health Club is open to residents. We recommend pre booking of treatments to avoid disappointment
Dogs are also welcome to visit on request. The price is £15.00 per night which includes a bed and a bowl. They are welcome in some standard and duplex rooms, please note that Executive rooms are not pet-friendly so upgrades may apply. Please contact our team in advance of booking.
There are designated areas within Poachers Bar and Hunters which are pet friendly, the availability of these areas cannot always be guaranteed due to non-resident visitors.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: