Exclusive Yorkshire coastal retreat set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside and only 2 miles from the historic seaside resort of Whitby an ideal base for exploring North Yorkshire.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Roomy room and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink each on arrival (Glass of prosecco or a Tea/Coffee)
- 3 course dinner for two in the Brasserie on the first evening of your stay (£35 pp allowance)
- A £25 pp dining allowance for extra evenings to be used towards dinner in the Brasserie
- Full use of the leisure and spa facilities throughout your stay *
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out (value £20)
- £20 spa credit per room for stays of 2 nights+ *
- *Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access. Unfortunately the spa are not offering treatments at this time so the spa credit cannot be offered.
View all offers?
- Tranquil coastal retreat offering stunning accommodation and full leisure facilities
- Set in the North Yorkshire countryside outside of Whitby.
- Spa with heated pool, Jacuzzi & more
- Renowned restaurant
- Stylish designer bedrooms
- Surrounded by 80 acres of land
- Short distance to Moors
- Range of activities
The pool area isn't huge and as such access may be restricted, especially at peak times and during school holidays (approximately from 15th July until 9th September). Pool access is prioritised for families during the hours of 16:00-18:00. Please check with the spa on arrival.
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
- 8am – 10.30am (to be confirmed on checkin)
- Lunch: 12pm-3pm all week,
- Dinner 6pm-9.30pm all week.
Ample parking is available and transportation between the buildings is available on a complimentary basis
Disabled rooms are available and the whole hotel is accessible
This hotel does have a lift
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds/childrens cots
All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds. Breakfast is charged at £7.50 per child per night.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request basis only
Children are more than welcome to use the swimming pool between 10:00 and 12 noon and 16:00 to 18:00. Outside these hours it is restricted to adults only.
Children are not permitted to use the Spa.
Spa and Health Club is open to residents. We recommend pre booking of treatments to avoid disappointment
Dogs are also welcome to visit on request. The price is £15.00 per night which includes a bed. They are welcome in some standard and duplex rooms, please note that Executive rooms are not pet-friendly so upgrades may apply. Please contact our team in advance of booking.
There are designated areas within Poachers Bar which are pet friendly, the availability of these areas cannot always be guaranteed due to non-resident visitors.
View special offers or book now