Penmaenuchaf Hall Dolgellau, Snowdonia, North Wales
Romantic Country Hotel in the Snowdonia National Park
Member since 2004
Penmaenuchaf Hall is one of the most respected luxury country house hotels in North Wales. Enjoying 3 red star status and 1 rosette for food, the hotel offers the ideal base to explore Snowdonia National Park, and yet a mere 90 mins from the M6.
OPL Exclusive details
From £95.22 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £137.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxury room and receive:
- Tea or coffee with scones, homemade preserve and fresh whipped cream and a glass of sparkling wine for two on arrival (value £16.50 pp)
- Two course dinner from the Market dinner menu or £27.50 per person towards the a la carte menu on the first evening
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
View special offers
- Fine independently run country hotel nr Dolgellau, in the Snowdonia NP
- Elegant character bedrooms
- Lots of lounge areas to relax and unwind
- Perfect for those wanting to explore North Wales
- 1 AA rosette restaurant
How to find Penmaenuchaf Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7:30am - 9:30am Mon - Fri
8am - 10am Sat
8:30am - 10am Sun
12pm - 2pm
7pm - 9:30pm Mon - Sat
7pm - 9pm Sun
Parking is available at the front of the hotel.
All rooms are located on the 1st floor via stairs.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Some rooms on the first floor have walk-in showers and grab rails.
There are steps at the front of the hotel however wheelchair access is available via a side entrance with a ramp.
The hotel are unable to accommodate children under the age of 6 years.
Pets are not permitted
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: