Luxury country hotel with sea views in Devon
Member since 2013
Luxurious 14 bedroom family run country hotel with spectacular sea view. Awarded the certificate of excellence from tripadvisor, this hotel constantly delivers a memorable stay, with exquisite fine dining, boutique rooms and an unbeatable location.
Dining information on Friday 7th December Date: 08 October 2018
Please note that on Friday 7th December, residents will be served a set menu only in the conservatory due to a private function in the restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Hot Tub Heaven
From £123.86 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £137.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxurious room and receive:
- Luxurious accommodation in one of our 3 rooms with private outdoor hot tubs.
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival, or, if you prefer, Devon cream tea for two on one day (pleased advise in advance if you prefer the cream tea)
- 3 Course dinner for two (with canapes) each evening in the 2 AA rosette restaurant (value £27 pp)
- After dinner coffee and petit fours
- Full English & continental breakfast daily
- Please note that use of the hot tub is restricted after 9 am on the day of departure
- *NB Dinner is from either the Set Price Dinner Menu, or allowance of £27 pp towards A La Carte Menu. The A La Carte menu is available Tues-Sat only. Occasionally there may be special event nights and the only dinner menu available will be the event menu, and you can use your dining allowance towards this, or towards any other food taken during your stay.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique family owned and run country hotel on the English Riviera
- Relax with afternoon tea on the sun terrace with views out to sea
- Elegant character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Awarded the prestigious Taste of the West Gold Award 2016 & 2017
- 3 suites with with private terrace and hot tub
- Easy access motorway or train
- Travel & Hospitality Award for best Devon Location 2018
- Some rooms in the eaves of the hotel (second floor) have sloped ceilings and a steeper flight of stairs
- The walk down to the beach cove does not take long, but is sharply up hill on the way back!
How to find Orestone Manor
Rock House Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Mon- Sat
8.30am -10am Sundays
7pm – 9pm daily
12pm – 5pm weekdays 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm weekends
Ample free parking available on site
With the exception of the Garden Room, all of the rooms at Orestone Manor are on the first floor or above. The hotel does not have any accessible bedrooms.
Children are welcome
Children can stay for an additional £25 B&B per night. Children requiring a cot stay free (with a cot provided on request).
Extra beds will fit in some of the Superior rooms and all the feature rooms. The Horsley Suite will accommodate up to 4 children.
Children 7 & under are not allowed in the main restaurant after 7pm (but can dine from the same menu in the conservatory).
Single Occupancy Policy
£15 deduction from the package price per room
No pets allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: