Impressive country house on the shores of Lake WindermereBook
Member since 2020
Set on the shores of Windermere, Old England Hotel and Spa offers breathtaking scenery and exceptional facilities. Relax and enjoy the unrivalled views over the mature lawns to private jetties and moorings on the lake. Take advantage of the luxurious spa after a busy day exploring, before trying the superb food in the Lakeside Restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury in the Lakes - Deluxe room
From £99.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £119.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Double room and receive:
- A welcome drink on arrival (house wine, beer, soft drink)
- 3 course dinner for two in the restaurant on one evening*
- 20% off wines by the bottle during your stay
- Full use of the spa from check in to check out
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 12.30 late check out
- Half price car parking during your stay (£10 p/n rather than £20 p/n)
- This package is non refundable within 7 days of arrival
- *Set menu dinner, or guests may receive £30pp to use towards the a la carte menu
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Locally renowned Lakeside Restaurant
- Majestic views of Lake Windermere
- Stylish bedrooms
- 20 metre heated pool and thermal suite
- Superb location to explore all that the area has to offer including Beatrix Potter, Zoo and Go Ape
- A range of Elemis Spa treatments available
- Sun terrace
The hotel car park is located a short distance from the hotel on St Martin's Parade. Look out for a pub called The Albert, the turning is just opposite.
How to find Old England Hotel and Spa
Old England Hotel and Spa
23 Church Street
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8.00am - 10.30am (Mon - Fri)
12.30pm - 4pm
The hotel has a private car park a couple of minutes walk away on St Martin's Parade. Parking is chargeable at £20.00 per day.
Please come to the main hotel first and unload your luggage and collect a key fob for the carpark. From the hotel, turn left at the T junction, then left again at the mini roundabout. The turning is then immediately left again, the car park is on your right.
The hotel is fully accessible to wheelchair users and there is a lift to all floors
Children are welcome in certain Deluxe rooms and Suites, additional charges will apply. Breakfast is charged at £18 per child per day.
The swimming pool is open to children between between 10am and 5pm daily. Children must be supervised at all times.
Guests are welcome to use the pool and facilities from noon on the day of check in, rooms are guaranteed from 4pm.
Superb local attractions close by, there is Beatrix Potter, Dalton Park Zoo, Go Ape, Alpaca Trekking and the South Lakes Aquarium. The hotel is adjacent to Lake Winderemere cruises.
The hotel has 3 Super Deluxe Lake View rooms that will allow dogs, the charge is £20 per night, per dog and we would need to check availability as not all these room types are dog friendly. Thank you.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: