Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Nutfield, South East England
4 star deluxe country hotel in SurreyBook
Member since 2011
4 star luxury country house hotel set in 12 acres with breathtaking countryside views. Enjoy 2AA rosette fine dining and fine leisure facilities all in just a short drive or train journey from London
OPL Exclusive details
Saturday Night Special
From £87 pppn for a 2 night stay, to £124.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne on arrival (value £55)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the award winning Cloisters restaurant (£35 pp allowance)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary use of the Spa and leisure facilities (treatments are not included and should be booked in advance to avoid disappointment)
- Please note this package is non refundable
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury country hotel nr Redhill, Surrey
- Stunning Neo-Gothic building with magnificent lounge areas and staircases
- Health club and spa area with indoor pool
- Elegant designer bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
The health club / spa does also have a local membership and can get busy at weekends
How to find Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9:30am Weekdays
8am - 10:30am Weekends
3pm - 5pm Daily
7pm - 9:30pm Daily
180 complimentary car parking spaces
We have 2 fully adapted rooms. These are on the 1st floor served by an elevator.
Children 3 and under stay and dine for free
Children under 12 years receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
Children 4 years and up to 11 years. Breakfast is included in the rate, all other meals will be charged at 50% of adult price or as priced on the children's menu.
Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.
Children 12 years of age and up to 18 years will be charged a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement when occupying a sofa bed in the room with their parents and will be charged for all other meals as taken.
Room upgrade supplements may apply.
For your comfort we have children swim times:
Monday - Tuesday 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 7pm
Wednesday - 9am - 12pm and 3pm - 7pm
Thursday - Friday 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 6pm
Saturday - 7am - 1pm and 3pm - 5pm
Sunday - 9am - 1pm then 3pm - 6pm
Unfortunately only assistance dogs are permitted in the hotel
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: