Northcote Manor is an 18th century stone house set in the gloriously rural surroundings of North Devon. The hotel is reached along a meandering, wooded driveway and the smooth lawns and wisteria-clad walls offer a warm welcome to the arriving visitor. The newly built spa and pool is now open, the ideal place to relax and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Suite and receive:
- Cream tea for two on arrival (value £6.50 pp)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £49.50 pp)
- Complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours (value £5 pp)
- Full English breakfast each day
- Complimentary use of the newly built spa facilities from 12pm on the day of check in until 11am on your day of departure
- 10% off pre-booked spa treatments Monday - Thursday (treatments must be booked in advance, are subject to availability and payable at the hotel)
- *Please note that the hotel has a limited number of suites that are dog friendly and / or can be offered with twin beds. Please contact us prior to booking if you require a pet-friendly or twin bedded room.
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening.
View all offers?
- Renowned small luxury country hotel in North Devon
- Award winning restaurant using locally sourced produce
- Newly built spa and pool
- Elegant character bedrooms
- Attractive gardens with stone walls
- Day trip to North Devon coast
- Surrounded by 20 acres of sweeping lawns and ancient woodland
- The hotel have a limited number of rooms with twin beds. If you would prefer a twin room, please contact our reservations team who can check availability for you.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 4:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am - 10am
12pm - 2pm
7pm - 9pm
2pm - 6pm
Car parking available on site
Access limited due to age of building, most rooms are on first floor with only access by stairs.
There are 2 ground floor rooms, one is wheelchair accesible with wet room and grab rails.
Restaurant has 6 stairs leading into it.
Hotel does not have a lift.
Children over 9 years of age can use the swimming pool between 5-6pm.
History of the hotel
The original Manor was located a couple of hundred yards South West from the present building and remains of the ruins still exist. The new Manor was built in 1716 and a commemorative plaque can be seen above the entrance to the Manor House Restaurant. The North East wing is Victorian and was added to the manor house in the middle of the 19th century.
Dogs are welcome in a limited number of rooms by prior arrangement and are charged at £10 per dog per night. The dog charge is payable directly to the hotel.
While dogs are permitted in some public areas, they are not allowed in the Restaurant.
View special offers or book now