Member since 2004
The Noel Arms is a former 17th-century coaching inn and one of the oldest hotels in the Cotswolds. The hotel is set in the heart of Chipping Campden, one of the most beautiful Cotswold towns. The hotel restaurant is popular with locals and guests alike, as is the casual coffee shop.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Getaway
From £50.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £77 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening (value £29 per person)
- Receive a £15 per room daily credit towards cakes and drinks etc in the Noel Arms coffee shop
- 20% off pre booked spa treatments at sister hotel Cotswold House opposite - excludes Saturdays
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary noon late check out
View special offers
- Fine coaching inn set in the quintessential Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- Cosy character ensuite rooms
- Fine restaurant and bar
- Popular coffee shop
- OPL guests get free use of the Spa @ Cotswold House opposite for 2 hours when booking a 1 hr treatment
- Rustic charm
- Local art and craft shops nearby
- The hotel is situated on the busy high street of Chipping Campden. Noise from the road is very limited, but guests that are particularly sensitive should maybe request a room at the rear of the property.
- Expect to see a few dogs in the bar and lounge areas
How to find Noel Arms
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
12pm-3pm Mon- Sat
12pm – 5pm daily
Parking for Guests is available
The Noel Arms has a Superior Large ground floor bedroom, which has one-step entry. The bathroom is spacious and the room is located close to the restaurant, bar and car park for easy access.
Cots can be added to all bedrooms free of charge.
Extra beds for children only are suitable for some of the larger bedrooms and are charged at £30 per bed per night, to include breakfast. Children's menu available. Please call 0845 287 1007 for further information.
Children under the age of 18 may not use the spa at Cotswold House.
The Noel Arms is a sister hotel to the Cotswold House Hotel and Spa, located a short walk across the town square.
The Cotswold House Hotel's award-winning Spa is ideally located in a secluded spot at the top of their magical gardens. It is a short walk down the pretty cobbled pathway at the end of which you find a place of serene elegance and peaceful relaxation. Decleor's holistic treatments are famous worldwide for their heavenly feel and simply stunning results.
The Spa at Cotswold House is small but perfectly formed, comprising six treatment rooms a hydrotherapy area with a heated hydrotherapy pool and an aromatic steam room for pre and post treatment use. Guests of the Noel are welcome to book treatments at the Spa and advance booking is essential. Two hours use of the Spa facilities are included complimentary when booking a treatment of one hour or more. Those guests wishing to use the facilities only may book this on the day of arrival, subject to availability, for only £10.00 per person for two hours. Please be aware that the busiest times of the day are generally between 2pm and 5pm so in the interests of fairness and safety we may restrict entry during busy times.
The Spa is only available to guests aged 18 years and over.
We are delighted to welcome your dog to the Noel Arms Hotel and charge just £15 per dog per stay when your dog stays in your room with you. Maximum of 2 dogs per room. All rooms are dog friendly.
Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant but are welcome in the bar or conservatory where the restaurant menu can be served.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: