This recently refurbished Georgian townhouse is perfectly located in one of the UK's prettiest Regency spa towns. With 13 luxurious bedrooms and a welcoming home-from-home atmosphere, No. 38 is a great base to visit the Cotswolds, go to the races, or simply relax.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break
From £101.08 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £107.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Excellent room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of Nyetimber sparkling wine on arrival (value £11 per person)
- Dinner is NOT included. Should you wish to dine in the restaurant of our sister property No.131, Complimentary transfers will be provided and, if you order 3 courses (each) from the main menu a £20 wine credit will be given.
- Full English breakfast daily served in your room if preferred
- Late 12:30 check out (value £25)
- Please note that this package cannot be cancelled or amended within 72 hours of arrival
View special offers
- Superb location close to the centre of Cheltenham
- Garden Terrace
- Individually designed bedrooms
- Honesty bar
- Complimentary parking
- Home from home feel
No.38 has a charming breakfast room but not a main evening restaurant. You can dine at the sister hotel no131 where you will receive complimentary transfers or any other of the great nearby restaurants.
How to find No.38 The Park
No.38 The Park
38 Evesham Road
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast is served from 7 am - 10 am
Lunch – Everyday 12pm – 3pm
Afternoon Tea – Everyday 3pm – 6pm (Sunday's 4pm – 6pm)
Supper – Everyday 6pm – 9.30pm (Friday's & Saturday's 10.30pm)
No.38 The Park has a small number of parking spaces outside the front of the building. They also provide Tesla charging stations.
If these spaces are filled, they also provide guests with permits that can be used on any of the adjacent roads, please enquire on check-in.
Children are welcome, cots are free of charge and a z bed can be supplied at £25 per child per night, please check availability with our team on 0333 2125 594
Babysitting is available for £12 an hour, subject to availability.
Dog friendly rooms are available on request at £10 per dog per night
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: