Moorland Garden Hotel Dartmoor, Devon & Cornwall
4* country hotel situated on the edge of Dartmoor
Moorland Garden Hotel is a friendly country house hotel situated in 9 acres of private grounds overlooking Dartmoor. Close to Plymouth and Tavistock, the hotel is an ideal base for exploring South Devon and especially the rugged beauty of Dartmoor.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £65.67 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Premier Double room and receive:
- A chilled bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £26)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening in the award winning restaurant (value £29.95)
- Full English breakfast daily
- 12.30 late check out
- Exclusive offer only available through offpeakluxury.com
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* rated country hotel
- AA award winning "The Wildflower" restaurant.
- Refurbished bedrooms, many with garden views
- Family and pet friendly
- Walkers paradise, with plenty of scenic routes from your doorstep
Moorland Garden might not seem like an obviously attractive hotel from the outside, but we experienced, good food, friendly hospitality and spacious quality bedrooms.
How to find Moorland Garden Hotel
Moorland Garden Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Open daily from 6.30 pm to 9.30 p.m
Free on site parking
Children welcome. Some inter-connecting rooms available.
Children are charged at £15 per child per night to include breakfast.
Dogs allowed £10 per night charge in garden rooms and premier double rooms, they are welcome n all public areas excluding the restaurant
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Maidencombe, South Devon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: