The Coach House at Middleton Lodge is set in the grounds of a 200-acre Georgian country estate, overlooking the North Yorkshire moors. An authentic yet contemporary honey-stoned boutique hotel, it is the ideal place for guests to eat, drink and unwind. Relax in the treatment rooms or indulge in the restaurant and taste a selection of the best local flavours and produce.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Garden room and receive:
- Dinner for two each evening from the a la carte menu (£30 allowance per person)
- Glass of chilled Prosecco each on the first evening (value £7pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Early Check-in at 2pm
- Stylish boutique Georgian coaching house situated on a 200 acre estate
- Individually designed bedrooms
- Modern rustic restaurant using locally sourced produce
- Easy access from the A1M and Darlington
- In the market town of Richmond
The bedrooms and restaurant are located in separate buildings, so there is short walk outside when going between the two, but it is well worth it.
DVD in Rooms
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 12:00 PM
7am-10am (Thursday to Monday)
12pm-2.30pm (Wednesday to Saturday)
6pm–9pm (Wednesday to Saturday)
1pm-4pm (Wednesday to Saturday)
Complimentary parking on site
There is only one Disabled friendly room, with a ramp, wet room shower and grab rails in the bathroom. Please call our Reservations team on 0845 2871 007 to check on availability.
Children are always welcome. £25.00 per child per night up to the age of 14. Under 4s free
Dogs are welcome but may only stay in our Garden rooms, at a charge of £30. Please call our Reservations team on 0333 2125 594 to check on availability.
View special offers or book now