5* Luxury Hotel & Spa just 45 mins North of LondonBook
Member since 2007
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Elite Hotels' first priority is to ensure the health and wellbeing of its employees, guests and third-party visitors to our hotels.
Limited leisure facilities are open at this time, the pool is open and all guests have to pre-book and are limited to a 90 minute slot per day. Treatments are available but must be pre-booked. You will be required to wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel, this may include the treatment rooms.
They recognise the natural concerns being raised by the guests and employees and, whilst it is not possible to know all the answers today, it is the aim to introduce these changes in a manner that preserves the essence of what makes the hotels special.
Elite Hotels will continue to adhere to guidelines provided by the UK Government, Public Health England and industry guidance from UK Hospitality. The COVID-19 protocol is being implemented throughout the Business and is in addition to existing food safety management systems and Health & Safety policies. To minimise the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure the hotels are safe places to visit and work, they are bringing in additional safety measures to protect all persons during the current COVID-19 crisis to include:
- Employees are receiving certified training on new standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols. Every member of staff must strictly comply with these recommended protective measures. These measures include hand hygiene, wearing masks if mandated and social distancing. Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- When you arrive at one of the hotels our employees will act as your guide, sensitively communicating all the new hygiene, health and safety measures so you can move seamlessly around the hotels, knowing that you're being looked after with the greatest care.
- Hand sanitiser, in touchless dispensers whenever possible, will be available in key places including: receptions, lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting and event spaces, lift landings, spas, pools and fitness areas.
- Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations. The employees have clear instructions on reporting any possible cases of COVID-19 to senior managers and external authorities as required.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitising at the hotels has been increased to once per hour. This applies to all public spaces with an emphasis on deep cleaning frequent contact surfaces. These areas include, but are not limited to: front desk check-in counters, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys, stair handrails, gym equipment, dining surfaces and seating areas. This hourly cleaning regime will also apply to back of house frequent contact surfaces. All other areas will be cleaned every two hours.
- The cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms, they pay particular attention to high-touch items. All bed linen and laundry are changed daily and washed at a high temperature. They have also increased the frequency of air filter replacement and fresh air exchange will be maximised.
- Throughout the hotels, they will meet required guidelines for social distancing. Where legally mandated, guests and employees must practice social distancing whenever possible, by standing at least 2m/6ft away from people they are not travelling with.
- Restaurants, bars, spas, pool areas, fitness studios and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and comply with mandated occupancy limits. These areas will be deep cleaned and sanitised once per hour and after each use, including tables, seating, menus and payment machines. In-room dining will also operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety.
- An on-going review and verification of our procedures by our Environmental Health Partner, Common Sense Compliance Ltd., with each Hotel undertaking ongoing COVID-19 assessment.
They will continue to review these procedures as the world adjusts to a new norm but will aim to do so in a manner that allows the spirit of the hotels to remain as unaltered as they are able. Equally, your support and co-operation is paramount in ensuring a safe environment for all.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: