Luton Hoo is a luxury five-star hotel with 18 hole golf course, magnificent spa and more than 1,000 acres of parkland and gardens. The hotel is conveniently located just off the M1 motorway and within 45 minutes drive from London.
OPL Exclusive details
3 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Luxurious accommodation with complimentary morning newspaper
- Traditional English breakfast
- Residential use of the superb Country Club facilities
- Due to recent circumstances, the golf course will remain open but the Spa, including swimming pool and beauty treatment rooms will be closed until approximately the end of April 2020. Please note that Room Service will still be available while the restaurants, bars and lounges are closed.
View all offers?
- 5 star ultimate luxury
- 18 hole Championship golf
- Country club spa with indoor pool
- 2 restaurants. Wernher fine dining and Adam's brasserie
- Grand luxury bedrooms
- Enjoy relaxing strolls around the parkland
- Easy M1 access
- Green Tourism Silver Award
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
- 7am-10am Mon- Fri
- 7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
- 12pm-2.30pm Mon- Fri
- 12pm-3pm Saturday & Sunday
- 6pm-9.30pm Mon- Fri
- 6pm- 10pm Saturday
- 6pm - 9pm Sunday
- 12.30pm-2pm Weds-Sat
- 1pm - 6pm Sunday
Closed Sunday evening
- 7pm-10pm Wed-Fri
- 6.30-10.30pm Saturday's
In our restaurants, whilst we do not operate a dress code, most of our guests choose smart casual or formal wear.
Complimentary Guest Parking onsite
Access throughout the hotel.
There is a lift in all buildings in the hotel.
There are some fully accessible rooms. Please call 0333 212 5594 for further details.
When sharing their parents' room the following child supplements apply, to include breakfast:
Children under 2 years are free of charge. Children aged between 3 and 14 years are £25 each per night on bed and breakfast. Children 15 years and over are charged £50 each per night on bed and breakfast.
Children occupying a separate room will be charged at an additional £150 per room which can accommodate up to 4 children, based on a Deluxe.
Children can enjoy the swimming pool at The Spa at the following Splash Times:
9am - 11am and 3pm - 5.30pm.
Dogs can be accommodated in some of the Parkland and Flower Garden Deluxe or Executive Rooms. They will be charged at £30.00 per day to include bowl, ball or toy, treats and a special dog menu with a choice of dishes.
This package is available for one dog per room. Pets are not allowed in public areas, and we require that they are never left unattended. Owners accept full responsibility for any liability for personal injury or property damage caused.
Green Tourism Silver Award
Food waste is sent to a bio-gas plant, has an ongoing project to introduce 'fuel pod' technology so that cooking oil can be turned into bio-diesel for estate machinery, herb gardens reduce the need for external supplies and water bottles made from recycled glass
View special offers or book now