5* Luxury Hotel & Spa just 45 mins North of London
Member since 2007
Luton Hoo is a luxury five-star hotel with 18 hole golf course, magnificent spa and more than 1,000 acres of parkland and gardens. The hotel is conveniently located just off the M1 motorway and within 45 minutes drive from London.
OPL Exclusive details
The Spa Escape
From £239.50 pppn for a 2 night stay, to £244 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Country Club Executive room and receive:
- 1 x 55 minute spa treatment per person
- 3 course table d'hote dinner for two each evening in the Adam's Brasserie*
- Luxurious accommodation with complimentary morning newspaper
- Full English breakfast
- Residential use of the exclusive Country Club facilities
- *Guests staying Wednesday - Saturday may upgrade to the award winning Wernher for a supplement of £12.50 per person per night.
- Package includes a guaranteed room upgrade to at least a Country Club Executive graded room (minimum value £60)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 5 star ultimate luxury
- 18 hole Championship golf
- Country club spa with indoor pool
- 2 restaurants. Wernher fine dining and Adam's brasserie
- Grand luxury bedrooms
- Enjoy relaxing strolls around the parkland
- Easy M1 access
- Green Tourism Silver Award
How to find Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
The Mansion House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
- 7am-10am Mon- Fri
- 7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
- 12pm-2.30pm Mon- Fri
- 12pm-3pm Saturday & Sunday
- 6pm-9.30pm Mon- Fri
- 6pm- 10pm Saturday
- 6pm - 9pm Sunday
- 12.30pm-2pm Weds-Sat
- 1pm - 6pm Sunday
Closed Sunday evening
- 7pm-10pm Wed-Fri
- 6.30-10.30pm Saturday's
- 2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket or tie for Dinner in the Wernher Restaurant. The Adam's Brasserie is less formal and the dress code is smart casual.
Complimentary Guest Parking onsite
Access throughout the hotel.
When sharing their parents' room the following child supplements apply, to include breakfast:
Children under 2 years are free of charge. Children aged between 3 and 15 years are £25 each per night. Children over 15 years are £50 each per night.
Any additional beds will be charged at £50.00 each per night.
Children occupying a separate room will be charged at an additional £150 per room which can accommodate up to 4 children, based on a Deluxe.
Children can enjoy the swimming pool at The Spa at the following Splash Times:
9am - 11am and 3pm - 5.30pm.
Dogs can be accommodated in some of the Parkland and Flower Garden Deluxe Rooms. They will be charged at £30.00 per day to include bowl, ball or toy, treats and a special dog menu with a choice of dishes.
This package is available for one dog per room. Pets are not allowed in public areas, and we require that they are never left unattended. Owners accept full responsibility for any liability for personal injury or property damage caused.
Green Tourism Silver Award
Food waste is sent to a bio-gas plant, has an ongoing project to introduce 'fuel pod' technology so that cooking oil can be turned into bio-diesel for estate machinery, herb gardens reduce the need for external supplies and water bottles made from recycled glass
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: