Boutique 5* hotel set in a secluded Cornish fishing coveBook
Member since 2013
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Lugger Hotel
The health, safety and well-being of all employees, guests and third-party visitors is, as always, the upmost priority. As they adapt operations to control the spread of Covid-19 they make the following commitment to all so that when you're ready to travel again, they will be ready to welcome you.
• Enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitising regimes across all departments and bedrooms with particular focus on hand contact points
• Provision of additional hand sanitising stations throughout the business
• Disinfectant wipes are available to all guests at reception
• All staff have received Covid-19 awareness training
• All staff have signed a daily health declaration and undertake a daily temperature check prior to commencing work
• All staff are provided with their own personal hand sanitising gel
• There is enhanced provision and access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
• Every hotel will receive an independent third-party assessment by Environmental Health Professionals to verify Covid-19 standards are fully implemented
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: