4* contemporary spa hotel set in North Essex countrysideBook
Member since 2013
Just 1 hour from London, this stunning spa hotel is set in 12 acres of English Heritage Gardens. Contemporary bedrooms, fine food and an award winning spa makes Lifehouse the perfect location for those looking to refresh & unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break
From £82 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £137 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Garden room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco & chocolates in your room on arrival (value £38.50)
- 3 course dinner for two in the restaurant on one evening (value £45 per person)
- Full spa access throughout your stay including from 10am on the day of arrival until 6pm on the day of departure.
- 12% off spa treatments* Mon - Thurs on treatments 55 mins and above.*
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Late check out at noon
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Contemporary spa resort, just over 1 hr from London
- Award winning spa with large indoor pool and wide ranging treatments
- Stylish modern bedrooms
- Cafe, restaurant & terrace bar
- Great for girls get togethers, romantic breaks, birthday treats & more
- The design and decor of the hotel is very modern and minimalist. We liked it though we acknowledge it might not be to everyone's taste.
- The car park is set a 100 yards or so from the actual entrance to the hotel though you can drop off luggage at the front door.
- We found the flip flops for the spa a little confusing, but just ask the spa team and they will show you. It might have just been us!
How to find Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9am Mon- Fri
7.30am -10.30am Sat & Sun
6pm – 9pm Sun- Thurs
6pm - 9.30pm Fri & Sat
Plenty of parking available and there are 2 electrical charging points
The hotel has 4 disabled rooms. Call us on 0333 212 5594 for more details.
There is a lift in the main building.
The hotel is adults only, over 16s permitted.
Hotel offers a pick up service from Thorpe-le-Soken train station which is £5 per journey. This has to be booked and paid for direct with the hotel.
The hotel do not allow stag and hen parties, nor do they permit fancy dress or tables to be decorated in the restaurant.
Pets are not allowed anywhere in the hotel
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: