Member since March 2019
Sitting on Chichester Harbour in the beautiful Hayling island and boasting private walled gardens and breathtaking grounds on the waterside, Langstone Quays offers a truly idyllic location. Contemporary rooms, award-winning dining and a relaxing spa make this a great place to stay and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Classic room
From £70.90 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £85 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and fresh muffins in your room on arrival (value £33.50)
- Dinner for two each evening with a £60 allowance per couple*
- 25% off any wines by the bottle from the wine list.
- Full use of the leisure facilities including 15% off spa treatments - subject to availability
- Full English breakfast daily - served in your room if you prefer
- Complimentary daily newspaper and 1 pm late check out (value £26)
- *Allowance can be used towards food only. Unused allowance may be pooled across multiple nights towards dinner only.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Contemporary rooms
- Stunning waterside location
- Indoor pool
- Excellent leisure facilities including large gym
- Recently refurbished
- Great for exploring the south coast or New Forest
How to find Langstone Quays Hotel
Langstone Quays Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 6.30am-10.00am (Monday-Friday) / 7.00am-10.30am (Saturday & Sunday)
Restaurant offers all day dining from12.30 to 9.30pm
Afternoon tea 12.30pm - 3.30pm.
Complimentary parking available for residents
The Hotel offers one room with partial modified disabled facilities for use by disabled guests. Some Deluxe rooms have a walk in shower. There is a lift but it does not serve all parts of the hotel so please do check if this is a necessity for you. Please contact us before booking to discuss your needs.
All Deluxe rooms in the hotel have the facility to accommodate an extra bed for a child. This will incur a surcharge of £40.00 per z-bed, including breakfast for children from the age of 4 up to 12 years old.
Children under 4 years are charged £10 per night per extra bed to include breakfast. Cots are free of charge.
5 of the bedrooms are equipped with sofa beds, which are suitable for children up to 12 years old. The usage of these, to include breakfast the next morning, would also incur a surcharge of £40.00 per child per night.
Cots are suitable for children up to 3 years old and would be complimentary.
Children may use the lesure club at the following times:
Monday - Friday: 7.00am - 9.00am, 11.00am - 14.00pm & 15.30pm - 21.00pm
Weekends & Bank Holidays: 8.00am - 6.00pm
Any children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Two children per adult max.
Dogs are not permitted at the hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: