Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa is Pembrokeshire's best kept secret! Just two miles from award winning, secluded beaches, coves and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. This country house hotel with a £2m spa is a perfect retreat for exploring this stunning area.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £29.50) or cream tea for two during your stay if preferred
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (allowance £25 pp per night)
- Full spa access and 10% off Pre-Booked treatments
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon (value £10)
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive one complimentary 25 mins spa treatment per person (must be pre-booked prior to arrival)
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening.
View all offers?
- Fine 4 star spa hotel just 2 miles from the stunning Pembrokeshire coast
- Modern spa facility with indoor pool
- Comfortable spacious bedrooms
- Perfect for families, couples or those simply wanting to explore this beautiful part of Wales
- The dining experience is pleasant, but the food more 'hearty' than fine dining. During the week dinner is usually served in the conservatory and at the weekends in the stateroom.
- Just the four treatment rooms, so it can be best to pre-book before arrival to guarantee best times
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 10:00 AM
7.30am-10am Sat & Sun
6.30pm – 9.30pm daily
Please request a preferred time for dinner upon booking.
2.30pm– 5pm daily
Full Parking is available on site at no extra cost.
Studio bedroom available which is wheelchair accessible and has a disabled toilet. All public areas accessible.
Under 10's stay free when sharing parents bedroom. Over this age a £25 per night is charged inclusive of B&B. Cots can be provided upon request and are charged at £10 per night.
Children's swim times are 8am - 10.30am and 3.30 - 6pm daily.
Dogs allowed via prior arrangement. Allocation of bedroom will be within a studio bedroom, a £10.00 per night charge is applied.
Dogs are not allowed in the main hotel, only in the dog friendly bedrooms.
Please enquire about availability of a dog friendly room before booking.
View special offers or book now