Member since 2013
Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa is Pembrokeshire's best kept secret! Just two miles from award winning, secluded beaches, coves and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. This country house hotel with a £2m spa is a perfect retreat for exploring this stunning area.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway
From £86.86 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £97.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival or cream tea for two during your stay if preferred
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £25 pp)
- Full spa access and 10% off Pre-Booked treatments
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive one complementary 25 mins spa treatment per person (must be pre-booked prior to arrival)
View special offers
- Fine 4 star spa hotel just 2 miles from the stunning Pembrokeshire coast
- Modern spa facility with indoor pool
- Comfortable spacious bedrooms
- Perfect for families, couples or those simply wanting to explore this beautiful part of Wales
- The dining experience is pleasant, but the food more 'hearty' than fine dining. During the week dinner is usually served in the conservatory and at the weekends in the stateroom.
- Just the four treatment rooms, so it can be best to pre-book before arrival to guarantee best times
How to find Lamphey Court Hotel
Lamphey Court Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am-10am Sat & Sun
6.30pm – 9.30pm daily
2.30pm– 5pm daily
Full Parking is available on site at no extra cost.
Studio bedroom available which is wheelchair accessible and has a disabled toilet. All public areas accessible.
Under 10's stay free when sharing parents bedroom. Over this age a £25 per night is charged inclusive of B&B. Cots can be provided upon request.
Children's swim times are 8am - 10.30am and 3.30 - 6pm daily.
Dogs allowed via prior arrangement. Allocation of bedroom will be within a studio bedroom, a £10.00 per night charge is applied.
Dogs are not allowed in the main hotel, only in the dog friendly bedrooms
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: