Member since 2003
Homewood Park is a gracious 4* luxury country house hotel & spa ideally situated just 30 minutes from the M4 and six miles from Bath. Surrounded by 10 acres of award-winning gardens and grounds, step inside to find stylish furnishings and chic rooms. As well as enjoying the luxury spa, you can bathe in the outdoor heated pool 365 days a year.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Break - Deluxe Room
From £68.11 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £104.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A welcome glass of English sparkling wine each on arrival
- Dinner in the award winning Restaurant on the first evening of your stay (£35 pp allowance)
- 15% discount on any dining & drinks taken on extra evenings
- Full use of the spa facilities from check in to check out
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Lazy late check out at 12.30
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Romantic country house hotel near Bath
- Spacious elegant bedrooms
- Quiet intimate spa with heated outdoor pool
- Lots of private lounge space with open fires
- Plenty of Junior, Master & Garden suites
- One of the things we liked best about Homewood is that there are plenty of quiet lounge areas to sit and enjoy an evening drink. Sometimes you might need to let a member of staff know which snug corner you have found so they can serve you!
- The spa is an intimate relaxation area for guests. It was not meant as a large spa resort as such, and might be missing some of the features that you'd expect in a larger spa offering.
How to find Homewood Park Hotel & Spa
Homewood Park Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
(Room service available for breakfast at no additional charge)
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Ample free parking is provided at the hotel
Ground floor rooms available with a few steps to access.
No purpose designed disabled rooms and wheelchair access is limited.
Children age 3 and under stay free in the room. Children age 16 and under will pay the Extra Child Charge of £35 per night which includes full English and continental breakfast when sharing a room with two adults.Children over this age are considered an adult.
Children are permitted to use the outdoor pool, the hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room are adults only.
Pets are welcome, there will be a charge of £15 per night excluding food.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: