Homewood is a country house hotel and spa filled with luxurious touches, creative interiors and great British food, just a short drive from the world heritage city of Bath. Guests can expect an elegant and refreshingly-individual approach to hospitality with warm hosting and local provenance at its heart. Set within 10 acres of restored gardens, you'll find 21 upscale bedrooms and a lovely spa, where you can bathe in the heated outdoor pool or hot tub every day of the year.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay 3 nights in a Deluxe Room and receive:
- A glass of Prosecco each on arrival
- Dinner in the award winning restaurant on the first evening of your stay (£70 per couple allowance, food only)
- 10% discount on any dining on subsequent evenings (food only)
- Full use of the spa facilities from check in to check out (limited access to Spa facilities due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Lazy late check out at noon (value £55)
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
View all offers?
- Romantic country house hotel near Bath
- Spacious & luxurious bedrooms
- Intimate spa with heated outdoor pool & hot tub
- Lots of private lounge space with open fires
- Plenty of private lounge space with open fires
- Private Hot Tub Rooms
- One of the things we liked best about Homewood is that there are plenty of quiet lounge areas to sit and enjoy an evening drink. Sometimes you might need to let a member of staff know which snug corner you have found so they can serve you!
- The spa is an intimate relaxation area for guests. It was not meant as a large spa resort as such, and might be missing some of the features that you'd expect in a larger spa offering.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
6.30pm-9pm Sun– Thurs
6.30pm-9.30pm Fri – Sat
3pm – 5pm daily
(Room service available 10-10.30am & 12noon – 9pm at a charge of £4.50 per tray.)
Guests will find plenty of free parking is provided at the hotel
Ground floor rooms available with a few steps to access.
No purpose designed disabled rooms and wheelchair access is limited.
Children age 3 and under stay free in the room. For children age 16 and under there is a charge of £35 per night, which includes full English and continental breakfast when sharing a room with two adults. Children over 16 are considered an adult.
Children are permitted to use the outdoor pool if supervised by an adult at all times.
Pets are welcome, there's a charge of £25 per night to include a welcome ‘Woof' box.
View special offers or book now