Contemporary country hotel in the heart of the MidlandsBook
Member since January 2020
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Hogarths Hotel
Due to Government guidlines, Monday to Friday is a continental breakfast ordering only available, Saturday & Sunday is a cooked and continental breakfast ordering available.
Their number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of guests and colleagues, that's why they have reviewed all their procedures and routines to ensure they meet all COVID-19 guidelines provided by the Government, WHO and Local Health Authority.
- Enhanced Cleaning
- High touch areas such as doors, remote controls, bathrooms, stair bannisters are disinfected at a higher frequency
- Hand sanitiser stations and disposable gloves are available at the entrance of the hotel and at the reception desk
- All tables, menus, chairs are cleaned at a higher frequency and after each guest vacates
- The reception desk and entrance is cleaned at a higher frequency and after each guest has checked in/out
- Loose items such as literature, pens, pads have been removed from bedrooms and meeting rooms
- They have increased the spacing between tables in the restaurant and the outdoor dining space
- The maximum number of guests who can check in/check out at one time is reduced to one guest per reception desk. During peak times a host will assist in managing a queue with safe distance controls. Travelling companions will be asked to wait in the lounge whist the lead guest checks into the hotel.
- Additional signage is placed at the entrance of the hotel to remind all guests of the Government COVID-19 requirements regarding social distance and hygiene.
YOUR WELLBEING IS THEIR PRIORITY
The wellbeing of guests and employees is their utmost priority. They are actively monitoring updates from UK Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organization and will continue to take measures to ensure they're prioritising health and safety.
Any employees returning from an affected area, or those who have had close contact with family/friends/housemates who have returned from any of these locations, are subject to self-quarantine for 14-days. As a business this measure has been in place for several weeks and will continue to be enforced.
They have prepared the following guidance for our clients which will be updated as and when the situation changes and the Government release further advice.
Hogarths have assigned the job of monitoring the latest reports and advice from the Department of Health to a specific member of the team, the Operations Director, Steven Quick. They have implemented protocols for our guest's and staff to ensure correct hygiene rules are being followed.
In order for them to safeguard guests and employees from the potential risk of contracting the Coronavirus, they would ask that you advise the team if you have visited any of the affected areas in the past 14 days upon booking or arrival to the hotel, or if you have been suffering any flu like symptoms following a trip.
If you become ill during your stay and have travelled from any of the affected areas then please remain in your bedroom and contact our Reception Team from your bedroom phone. They will contact the NHS Helpline on 111 for more advice.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: