Hipping Hall NW England, North West England
Fine luxury country retreat nestled between the Yorkshire Dales & The Lakes
Member since 2009
Hipping Hall is close to the picturesque market town of Kirkby Lonsdale, conveniently located between the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. The rooms are all individually designed to the highest standard which marries perfectly with the 3AA rosette restaurant. The ideal getaway.
OPL Exclusive details
Escape to the Country
From £141.80 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £169 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Grand room and receive:
- Guaranteed stay in a Grand room for the price of Superb (value £30)
- Half a bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £37)
- Tasting menu for two on the first evening (value £70 pp)*
- 4 course set-menu dinner for two every other evening (value £55 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Lazy check out until 1pm
- *Please note that the Restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday so bookings for those days will NOT include dinner
View special offers
- Outstanding luxury country hotel on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales
- Stylish country bedrooms
- 3 AA rosette restaurant, one of the highest rated in the area
- Independently owned with high levels of service
- Ideal base for exploring the southern Lake District
- Located in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
How to find Hipping Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am -10am daily
12pm - 2pm Sat & Sun (only)
7pm - 9pm Wednesday to Sunday - Please note that the Restaurant is NOT open on Monday and Tuesday
Smart Casual. Jacket and Tie not required.
Private Car Park
The hotel does not have a lift.
There are ground floor rooms situated in the cottages. There is one accessible room.
Children under 12 are at £35 bed and breakfast additional beds are allowed in limited rooms please check with reservations direct.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the restaurant after 7pm. Children under 12 may dine from 6pm. The hotel offer a baby listening service (only possible in some bedrooms) should parents wish to dine separately.
We have two rooms in which we allow up to 2 dogs at a cost of £25 per night. We regret that dogs are not allowed in the public areas.
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: