Member since 2004
Hintlesham Hall is an elegant 16th century Grade 1 listed Mansion surrounded by 175 acres of rolling Suffolk countryside. With its 4 AA red star rating, 2 rosette restaurant and impressive character bedrooms Hintlesham is one of the finest hotels in East Anglia.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Chilled bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £31.50)
- £40 per room food allowance daily when taking lunch, afternoon tea or dinner (£40 credit is daily credit per room towards food only. The credit cannot be pooled across multiple nights)
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Just over 1 hr from London
- Close to picture book Suffolk villages of Kersey, Boxford, Bildeston & Lavenham
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Elegant guest bedrooms with stylish ensuite bathrooms
- Championship golf course next door
- Relaxing lounge areas
- Although the hotel borders the next door golf club, please note that this is a separate business. The hotel can arrange golf but don't expect hugely preferential rates
- The entrance to the grand driveway for the hotel is on a sharp bend. Take care!
- The Spa facilities comprise three soothing treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure stations, a relaxation lounge and quaint outdoor terrace with a Jacuzzi. A charge to use the facilities will apply if not booking treatments
How to find Hintlesham Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
7.30am -10am Sat & Sun
7.30am-10.30pm Sundays (Lounge Menu)
6.30pm – 9pm daily
2pm – 5pm daily
Smart Casual dress is required. In the evenings it is usual for Gentlemen to wear Jackets. In our restaurants we deem sportswear, baseball caps, vest tops and trainers to be inappropriate attire.
The management reserve the right to determine what is suitable dress for the restaurants.
Car parking available on site.
We do have disabled access but we do not have rooms with disabled facilities i.e. handrails etc.
There are a limited number of Superior bedrooms located on the Ground floor.
Children are welcome and can be accommodated, sharing with their parents in a Superior room only. There is a charge of £39.00 B&B per night for children requiring an extra bed in the room. Baby cots are free of charge.
Children under 14 are not permitted in the restaurant at dinner, but can dine with their parents in the lounges or in your room. A Lounge/ Room service menu is available.
Dogs are allowed in a limited number of specific Superior rooms situated on the ground floor with convenient outside access. A charge of £15 per dog is applied to cover deep cleaning of the room on departure. Please arrange prior to booking.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: