Hillthwaite is ideally positioned midway between Windermere town and Bowness-on-Windermere with stunning panoramic views. This boutique hotel boasts contemporary lounges, an exceptional breakfast, superb modern English dining, as well as a small pool with sauna and steam room. Relax after an exciting day in the luxurious rooms
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in an Occasion room and receive:
- Bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £27.95)
- 3 course Dinner each evening (value £35pp)
- Full English breakfast (with continental options) each morning
- Use of leisure facilities (small pool, sauna and steam room)
- Late Check-out of 12pm
- Complimentary parking and wifi
- Spectacular panoramic views
- Modern bar and lounges
- Superb dining with views
- Indoor pool, sauna & steam room
- Stylish luxury bedrooms with views
- Terrace and gardens
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
The restaurant offers modern British cuisine in a contemporary setting.
- The restaurant is open 6pm to 9pm
- The bar is open 12pm to 11pm
- Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am
Free on site parking
Ramped access to reception and 2 ground floor bedrooms. There are no lifts at this hotel.
Children are welcome at Hillthwaite but they have a limited number of family rooms to accommodate extra beds and are by prior arrangement only. Please note if booking a room other than our occasion suites extra beds are fold out z-beds - recommended for children no older than 12.
Child Bed and Breakfast rates are per child, per night, sharing with two adults.
Under 2 years – no charge (cot hire £10.00 per night)
2 – 7 years – £25.00
8 – 14 years – £45.00
Children are welcome to use the pool at any time as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Hillthwaite House accept dogs by prior arrangement only and the charge is £20 per night in a select number of classic rooms
View special offers or book now