Hatton Court is a delightful AA 4 star country house hotel tucked away on a hill side near to the glorious village of Painswick. The hotel boasts glorious views from the restaurant, terrace and some bedrooms. A choice of restaurants, warm and inviting bar, and cosy lounge with complimentary papers and log fires on chilly days all make for a relaxing break in the heart of the Cotswolds.
- Close to Cheltenham and the popular Cotswold village of Painswick
- 1 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, and informal brasserie dining options
- Stylish contemporary accommodation
- Superior rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Long distance views from restaurant and terrace
- Easy M5 access
- Some traffic noise from the distant M5 when sitting outside the hotel
- Unsuitable if you can't manage at least 18 stairs.
- Many rooms require you to step outside to reach reception, but only for 10 yards or so.
DVD in Rooms
Four Poster Bed
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
1 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am – 10am Sat-Sun
6.00pm – 9.15pm daily
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Free parking available at the hotel
There is not specific disabled access, however we do have a ramp in reception. All rooms are up at least one flight of stairs, and unfortunately we do not have a lift in the Hotel. There are some classic rooms in the main building that have a walk-in shower rather than bath.
Cots are provided at no extra charge, extra beds are charged at £20.00 supplement per night for children up to the age of 12. The majority of bedrooms can only accommodate up to one extra bed, as space is limited.
We have WiFi throughout the whole Hotel and the internet is free of charge.
Dogs are allowed in the hotel, and are charged at £10 per dog per stay Dog friendly rooms are limited, please call to check availability.
View special offers or book now