Classic Cotswold Country House Hotel nr Painswick village
Hatton Court is a delightful AA 4 star country house hotel tucked away on a hill side near to the glorious village of Painswick. The hotel boasts glorious views from the restaurant, terrace and some bedrooms. A choice of restaurants, warm and inviting bar, and cosy lounge with complimentary papers and log fires on chilly days all make for a relaxing break in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Brasserie and corridors undergoing refurbishement Date: 27 March 2018
The Brasserie is undergoing refurbishment although the Tara Restaurant is open.
Some corridors are being painted although disruption is being kept to a minimum.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Getaway - Executive room
From £58.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A bottle of Joseph Perrier Champagne in your room on arrival (worth £50) OR if you prefer full afternoon tea for two (please advise before arrival)
- Dinner is included each night and served in the Tara Restaurant. Choose from a selection of freshly cooked dishes with a £40 per person allowance on the first night and £25 per person allowance on additional evenings
- Receive complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours each night (usually £4 per person)
- Full English daily
- Exclusive package offer only available through offpeakluxury.com websites
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Close to Cheltenham and the popular Cotswold village of Painswick
- 1 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, and informal brasserie dining options
- Stylish contemporary accommodation
- Superior rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Long distance views from restaurant and terrace
- Easy M5 access
- Some traffic noise from the distant M5 when sitting outside the hotel
- Unsuitable if you can't manage at least 12 stairs.
- Many rooms require you to step outside to reach reception, but only for 10 yards or so.
How to find Hatton Court
Upton St Leonards
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am – 10am Sat-Sun
6.30pm – 9.15pm daily
12.30pm – 4.30pm daily
Free parking available at the hotel
There is not specific disabled access, however we do have a ramp in reception. All rooms are up at least one flight of stairs, and unfortunately we do not have a lift in the Hotel. There are some classic rooms in the main building that have a walk-in shower rather than bath.
Cots are provided at no extra charge, extra beds are charged at £25.00 supplement per night. The majority of bedrooms can only accommodate upto one extra bed, as space is limited.
We have WiFi throughout the whole Hotel and the internet is free of charge.
Dogs are allowed in the hotel, and are charged at £15 per dog per night. Dog friendly rooms are limited, please call to check availability.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: