Classic Cotswold Country House Hotel nr Painswick village
Member since 2008
Hatton Court is a delightful AA 4 star country house hotel tucked away on a hill side near to the glorious village of Painswick. The hotel boasts glorious views from the restaurant, terrace and some bedrooms. A choice of restaurants, warm and inviting bar, and cosy lounge with complimentary papers and log fires on chilly days all make for a relaxing break in the heart of the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Getaway - Executive Room
From £43.65 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £72 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne each*
- Dinner for two on the first evening (value £26 pp) in the award winning Tara Restaurant **
- Full breakfast for two daily and complimentary daily newspaper
- Noon late check out
- A complimentary bottle of house wine if dining on an extra evening
- *Champagne can be on arrival or or pre-dinner and can be substituted for a soft drink e.g a non alcoholic cocktail ** Your choice of a 3 course set menu of £26 pp towards the A la Carte menu
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Close to Cheltenham and the popular Cotswold village of Painswick
- 1 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, and informal brasserie dining options
- Stylish contemporary accommodation
- Superior rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Long distance views from restaurant and terrace
- Easy M5 access
- Some traffic noise from the distant M5 when sitting outside the hotel
- Unsuitable if you can't manage at least 18 stairs.
- Many rooms require you to step outside to reach reception, but only for 10 yards or so.
How to find Hatton Court
Upton St Leonards
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am – 10am Sat-Sun
6.00pm – 9.15pm daily
2.30pm – 5.30pm daily
Free parking available at the hotel
There is not specific disabled access, however we do have a ramp in reception. All rooms are up at least one flight of stairs, and unfortunately we do not have a lift in the Hotel. There are some classic rooms in the main building that have a walk-in shower rather than bath.
Cots are provided at no extra charge, extra beds are charged at £20.00 supplement per night. The majority of bedrooms can only accommodate up to one extra bed, as space is limited.
We have WiFi throughout the whole Hotel and the internet is free of charge.
Dogs are allowed in the hotel, and are charged at £15 per dog per night. Dog friendly rooms are limited, please call to check availability.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: