Hatton Court Upton St Leonards, Cotswolds
Classic Cotswold Country House Hotel nr Painswick villageBook
Member since 2008
Hatton Court is a delightful AA 4 star country house hotel tucked away on a hillside near to the glorious village of Painswick. The hotel boasts fabulous views and offers a choice of restaurants. With a warm inviting bar and a cosy lounge offering complimentary newspapers and log fires on chilly days, Hatton Court makes for the ideal relaxing break in the heart of the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Getaway - Executive Room
From £46.10 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £87.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne each* (value £10pp)
- A la carte dinner for two on the first evening (£40 pp allocation) in the award winning Tara Restaurant
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Noon late check out (value £20)
- A complimentary bottle of house wine if dining on an extra evening (value £24)
- *Champagne can be on arrival or or pre-dinner and can be substituted for a soft drink e.g a non alcoholic cocktail
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Close to Cheltenham and the popular Cotswold village of Painswick
- 1 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, and informal brasserie dining options
- Stylish contemporary accommodation
- Superior rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Long distance views from restaurant and terrace
- Easy M5 access
- Some traffic noise from the distant M5 when sitting outside the hotel
- Unsuitable if you can't manage at least 18 stairs.
- Many rooms require you to step outside to reach reception, but only for 10 yards or so.
How to find Hatton Court
Upton St Leonards
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 9.30am Mon - Fri
8am - 10am Sat - Sun
12pm - 2.30pm Mon - Sat
12pm - 3pm Sundays
6.00pm - 9.15pm daily
2.30pm - 5.30pm daily
Free parking available at the hotel
Electric Vehicle charging: 1x charger with 3 point plug provided free of charge.
There is no designated disabled access, however there is a ramp in reception. All rooms are up at least one flight of stairs and the hotel does not have a lift. Some of the Classic rooms in the main building have a walk-in shower rather than a bath.
Cots are provided at no extra charge, extra beds are charged at £20.00 supplement per night for children up to the age of 12. The majority of bedrooms can only accommodate up to one extra bed.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and internet access is free of charge.
Dogs are allowed at the hotel, and are charged at £10 per dog per stay. Dog friendly rooms are limited, please call to check availability.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: