Classic Manor House Hotel in Gloucester
Hatherley Manor is a magnificent 17th Century manor house set amidst 37 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds. The newly built spa, opened in May 2018 offers state of the art facilities as well as a range of relaxing treatments.
OPL Exclusive details
Short Break Getaway
From £71.15 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £93.75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double or Twin room and receive:
- Bottle of House Champagne in bedroom on arrival
- £26 per person towards the A La Carte menu in the Dewinton Restaurant each night
- Complimentary upgrade to an Executive or Superior Suite (Subject to avail)
- Choice of Full English or Continental breakfast
- One cream tea for two if staying Sunday - Friday
View special offers
- Fine country Hotel set in 37 acres of gardens, near Gloucester
- Purpous built spa, new in 2018
- On the western edge of the Cotswolds, and also good for exploring the Forest of Dean
- Modern comfortable rooms
- Country style dining
- Relax & unwind in the walled garden
- Not ideal for people with mobility issues, as there's no lift, and ground floor rooms lack walk-in showers.
- Grounds are mostly to the other side of roads or car park so don't feel particularly connected to the hotel, although there is a great enclosed walled garden to the rear.
- Heated outdoor pool
How to find Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa
Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa
Down Hatherley Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast Monday- Friday 7.00am - 09.30am
Saturday - Sunday 07.30am - 10.00am
Dinner 7.00pm - 9.30pm
1.00pm - 2.00pm
Served daily from 11am until 5pm
250 free car parking spaces
Disabled Access to public areas, wheelchair access to reception, restaurant, and bar.
There are some ground floor bedrooms however these do not have walk in showers.
Children welcome, some Classic rooms accommodate one extra child, Family rooms up to 2/3 children. Superior Double bedrooms can sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children.
Children under 4 are free. Children up to 16 are £10 per night supplement. Cots provided on request.
If you have any queries please contact us on 0845 2871007.
History of the hotel
It is rumoured that Hatherley Manor was built for the illegitimate son of Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland. However, the history of the site itself is much older, stretching back more than 1,000 years to the time of Edward the Confessor. To further add to its illustrious heritage, Hatherley Manor was also the place where the stepladder and the deckchair were invented.
Dogs are welcome on request at a £10 housekeeping supplement per night, they are welcome in all bedrooms and water bowls and treats are available on request, they are not allowed in the restaurant
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Upton St Leonards
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: