Hammet @ Castell Malgwyn Pembrokeshire, South Wales
Romantic Ivy Clad Country Hotel Pembrokeshire
Member since 2013
Hammet House is a luxury country retreat located in the beautiful area of Pembrokeshire. Behind the elegant Georgian facade lies a quirky, stylish interior which is a bold mix of old and new. With 14 comfortable and individual bedrooms and the best in local cuisine, we highly recommend Hammet House for a well deserved break.
OPL Exclusive details
From £81.65 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £132.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Good Double room and receive:
- 3 course fine dining dinner on 1st evening for two people (value £46)
- A complimentary bottle of chilled organic Prosecco in bedroom on arrival (value £25)
- Full English breakfast for two each day
- Complimentary early check in from 12 noon, subject to availability
- Complimentary late check out to 12.00 noon (usual rate £20)
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- *From November to February the fine dining menu is not available on Wednesday. The 3 course House menu will be included on the first night of your stay.
- Please note Good Double Room's cannot twin
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique family run small luxury country hotel
- Situated just outside Cardigan on the West Pembrokeshire coast in Wales
- Stylish contemporary bedrooms
- Award winning Restaurant
- Outdoor lovers paradise
How to find Hammet @ Castell Malgwyn
Hammet @ Castell Malgwyn
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast - 8.00 - 10.00am
Dinner - 18.00 - 21.00
All day menu available
Free Carparking onsite.
The is no lift at the hotel.
Due to location of bedrooms regretfully the hotel does not have any suitable bedrooms.
Children are very welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged £10 per stay for children's cots/cribs. All older children £25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Speak to a member of our reservations team for further assistance.
Hammet House now take dogs, but not in all rooms, so availability of these rooms would need to be checked beforehand.
£20 per stay for 1 dog, £30 for 2 dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: