Member since 2011
4* Classic English Country Hotel in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside just 8 miles from Bath. With a multi-award winning restaurant and 6 acres of delightful grounds, this is a great place to relax and rejuvenate, and offers exceptional value for money.
OPL Exclusive details
From £71.61 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £87.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Receive a complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Champagne Cocktail and Canapes on arrival (worth up to £43)*
- 3 course candlelit dinner for two each night (value £35 pp)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary mid-day late checkout (worth £30)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- AA rosette award-winning restaurant for fine dining
- Classic country bedrooms
- Extensive grounds where you can play croquet, tennis or just relax with afternoon tea.
- Choice of refined country house lounge or laid back "pub-style" bar.
- A little shabby-chic in places and perhaps lacks the opulence of some country houses, but terrific value and food punches well above its price-point.
How to find Guyers House Hotel
Guyers House Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-9.30am Sat & Sun
3pm - 5pm
Ample complimentary parking.
Electric Vehicle Charging: 2x universal charging points provided free of charge.
A fully disabled access room is available in the annexe, there are 3 steps up to the restaurant, but a small ramp is available. A number of ground-floor rooms are available.
Children up to 10 years are accommodated on a z bed at a cost of £30.00 BB per night. Cots are available for under 3s at a cost of £25 per night.
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant sits amidst a classic English garden designed and developed over the past 22 years by Guy and Clare Hungerford. It is a garden of contrasts, created to be restful and easy on the mind.
It was planted to complement the different aspects of Guyers House and particularly to take advantage of the attractive ancient stone walls that occupy the grounds. The seventeenth century frontage faces long lavender edged yew walks with secluded enclosures and gazebos leading to an orchard, a pond, and a line of shrub roses. Whereas the garden in front of the Georgian facade of the house has an open, sweeping, airy freedom about it.
The hotel has 4 dog-friendly classic rooms, dogs are charged at £25 per dog per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: