Famous 5 star luxury hotel in Eastbourne
Member since 2003
The 5 star Grand Hotel Eastbourne has an excellent seafront location on the main promenade. Huge investment has returned this famous Victorian hotel to its former glory.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Chilled Champagne with fresh strawberries in your room on arrival
- Complimentary box of Handmade Chocolates and a Molton Brown Gift on arrival
- 3 course dinner in the Garden restaurant each evening, value £42pp*
- Full English breakfast daily
- Fresh rose petals scattered on your pillow at turn down
- Residential use of the superb leisure facilities
- Complimentary Room Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- *Guests may upgrade to dinner in the Mirabelle for an additional £5pp, the Mirabelle restaurant is closed on a Sunday/Monday
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Renowned 5 star luxury hotel by the sea in Eastbourne, Sussex
- Traditional character bedrooms
- 2 separate restaurants
- Health club and spa, including indoor and outdoor pools
- Family friendly, with lots of suitable rooms
How to find Grand Hotel Eastbourne
Grand Hotel Eastbourne
King Edward's Parade
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Garden Restaurant
Breakfast: 7am-10am Mon-Fri, 8am-10am Sat, 8am-10.30am Sun
Lunch: 12.30pm-2pm Mon- Sun
Dinner: 7pm-10pm Mon- Sun
Lunch: 12pm-2pm Tues-Sat
Dinner: 7pm -10pm Tues-Sat
Closed on Sundays & Mondays
2.45pm– 6pm daily
Jackets and collared shirts are preferred for gentlemen. Please, no T Shirts or Sportswear.
The hotel car park can accommodate up to 90 cars. There is a charge of £25.00 per day to guarantee a space and this must be booked prior to arrival with payment being made directly to the hotel.
Parking can also be reserved for Blue Badge Holders and is provided free of charge.
Both Restaurants, the Cocktail Bar and Lounges are all on ground level. Lifts to all floors and down to the Health club.
Children are more than welcome at the Grand Hotel.
Deluxe Rooms are not large enough to accommodate any extra beds for children. A Junior Suite can accommodate up to 2 children and will incur an additional room supplement charge of £95.00 per night. A Master Suite can accommodate up to 3 children and will be an additional £310.00 per night.
Further charges then apply as follows: -
Children aged 3 months - 2 years:
Accommodated free of charge when sharing their parents room to include high tea in the family dining room.
Children aged 3 - 12 years:
Charged just £10.00 per day when sharing their parents room to include high tea in the family dining room, accommodation and breakfast
Teens - 13 - 16 years:
Charged just £12.50 per day when sharing their parents room including accommodation and breakfast and 50% off the price of dinner when dining with adults in the Garden Restaurant.
The OFSTED approved playroom is open every weekend and throughout the school holidays for children aged 3 and over
Small dogs can be accommodated in limited numbers of rooms in all room categories and will be charged at £20.00 per day to include a meal. Dogs are not permitted in the public areas or by the outdoor pool.
The hotel has a lift
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: