Fredrick’s Hotel & Spa Maidenhead, Berkshire & Wiltshire
Boutique luxury spa hotel in Berkshire
Member since 2011
Unique luxury spa hotel within close proximity of London and easy access from the M4 motorway
Discover Berkshire's best kept secret, an award winning oasis. This unique luxury spa hotel is in Maidenhead within close proximity of London and easy access from the M4. Fredrick's will take your breath away - a joy to be discovered, every time you stay.
OPL Exclusive details
Offpeakluxury Exclusive break
From £74.58 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive Classic room and receive:
- A welcome drink in the bar each on arrival (Glass of Prosecco, House wine, teas/coffee etc, value £5 pp)
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two on the first evening (value £42 pp)
- If you dine in the restaurant on an additional evening (minimum 2 courses) receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £22)
- Full use of the spa throughout your stay
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- A complimentary 1pm late check out (value £40)
- Stay 2 nights or more and receive a £25 spa voucher per room (towards treatments or products)*
- *Spa treatments should be pre-booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
View special offers
- 4 star spa hotel in Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Just a short drive from London
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Modern spa including outdoor heated pool
- Perfect for a celebration night away!
- Stylish luxury bedrooms
How to find Fredrick’s Hotel & Spa
Fredrick’s Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10am Saturday & Sunday
2.30pm- 5.30pm daily
If you choose to dine in our restaurant then we request that guests wear smart/casual attire no trainers.
Should you wish to dine Alfresco please feel free to dress down both jeans and trainers are permitted. Although guests using the spa are not permitted to wear their robes in the dining areas.
There is ample complimentary parking for up to 50 cars
The hotel does not have a lift nor any disabled adapted rooms unfortunately.
Here at Fredrick's we welcome children, extra beds/ cots can be provided on request and are charged at £40.00 per child inclusive of Bed and Breakfast.
Children are permitted in our restaurant however we do not permit children under the age of 16 after 7.30pm.
Please be aware that children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the spa.
We do not allow dogs in the hotel except for guide dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: