Stylish beach-front spa hotel in Newquay, Cornwall
Member since November 2018
With jaw-dropping ocean views, Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa offers the ultimate backdrop for wild Cornish adventures or romantic retreats. Wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach and cast your troubles away in an oasis of cool and calm. With it's vitality pool, sauna and nine treatment rooms, the luxury spa is designed for intense relaxation.
Scaffolding in place due to emergency repairs from 1st March until approximately mid April 2020 Date: 26 February 2020
Due to the recent storms, the hotel are having to do some emergency repairs to the roof. During this time there may be scaffolding in front of parts of the building, although they will endeavour to keep any disruption to your stay to a minimum.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay a Little Longer - Sea View Balcony
From £79.40 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £100 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Sea View Balcony room and receive:
- A complimentary tea/coffee or soft drink each on arrival (value £3.60)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the Dune Restaurant (allowance £30 pp)
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Stay 2 nights + and receive a £30 spa voucher per room
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a £60 spa voucher per room
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stunning ocean views
- Vitality pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and nine treatment rooms
- Perfect location for Boardmasters
- State-of-the-art Pulse cardio and resistance equipment
- Choice of sea front restaurants with locally sourced food
- Exclusively for adults
How to find Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa
Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30 to 10 am Monday to Friday
8.00 to 11.30 Satuday and Sunday
6.30 to 9 pm Monday to Friday
6.30 to 9.30 pm Satuday and Sunday
At busiest times, car parking is limited, however free on road parking is available directly in front of the hotel. A number of parking spaces can be reserved at a cost of £10 per day.
Hotel has a lift.
There are some ground floor rooms available but no fully accessible rooms.
Please note the Fistral Beach Hotel and spa is exclusively for adults and no children under the age of 18 can stay in the hotel or use the facilities
This is not a pet friendly property
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: