Fine Georgian contemporary hotel in Ludlow, Shropshire
Member since 2007
Fishmore Hall is an elegant Georgian property nestled in the celebrated "foodie" town of Ludlow, Shropshire. Elegant stylish bedrooms, sumptuous fine dining and a newly built spa
OPL Exclusive details
From £120.72 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £125 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco in the room on arrival (value £35)
- £40 per room food allowance daily when taking lunch, afternoon tea or dinner (£40 credit is daily credit per room towards food only. The credit cannot be pooled across multiple nights)
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Privately owned & run boutique hotel in popular Ludlow
- Renowned local restaurant
- Stylish contemporary rooms
- Stunning views towards the Shropshire countryside
- Explore Ludlow, a real foodie destination!
- The hotel have a £15 charge on use of the SPA Shell, however this is waived when booking treatments of 60 mins or more.
How to find Fishmore Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am – 10am Monday - Saturday
8am – 11am Sunday and Bank Holidays
Lunch is 12.00pm – 2.30pm Tuesday – Saturday (Closed Monday lunch time)
Sunday Roast menu every Sunday 12.00pm – 2.30pm and 6.30pm – 9.00pm
6.30pm – 9.00pm Monday – Saturday
12pm - 8pm daily
3pm - 4:30pm daily
Dogs are welcome in all of the rooms at £30 per dog per night, they are also welcome in the lounge but not the food service areas
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: