Fishmore Hall Ludlow, Shropshire & Herefordshire
Fine Georgian contemporary hotel in Ludlow, Shropshire
Member since 2007
Fishmore Hall is an elegant Georgian property nestled in the celebrated "foodie" town of Ludlow, Shropshire. Elegant stylish bedrooms, sumptuous fine dining and a newly built spa
OPL Exclusive details
Food Lovers break Standard Room
From £90 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £105 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- Tasting Menu for two people on one evening (value £79 pp)*
- 3 Course A la Carte meal included on additional evenings (value £55 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- Complimentary late check out to 2pm, subject to availability
- *Please note that the tasting and a la carte menus are not available on a Sunday, if staying on a Sunday guests will receive a 3 course Roast in the restaurant (value £34.50 pp) or 3 courses from the Bistro menu with a complimentary bottle of house wine
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Privately owned & run boutique hotel in popular Ludlow
- Renowned local restaurant
- Stylish contemporary rooms
- Stunning views towards the Shropshire countryside
- Explore Ludlow, a real foodie destination!
- The hotel have a £15 charge on use of the SPA Shell, however this is waived when booking treatments of 60 mins or more.
How to find Fishmore Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am – 10am Monday - Saturday
8am – 11am Sunday and Bank Holidays
Lunch is 12.00pm – 2.30pm Tuesday – Saturday (Closed Monday lunch time)
Sunday Roast menu every Sunday 12.00pm – 2.30pm and 6.30pm – 9.00pm
6.30pm – 9.00pm Monday – Saturday
12pm - 8pm daily
3pm - 4:30pm daily
There is a lift in the main Hotel to all floors
There is one Superior room, which is disabled adapted and on ground floor, with separate entrance, please call the reservations team prior to booking if this is required, to check availability for specific dates
Dogs are welcome in all of the rooms at £30 per dog per night, they are also welcome in the lounge but not the food service areas
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: