Ellenborough Park Hotel is a renowned 5 star 15th Century Cotswold Stone Manor House. Boasting a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, relaxing spa and elegant guestrooms, this hotel is truly one of the very finest in the Cotswolds.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A welcome glass of Champagne each on arrival (value £13pp)*
- A £40 per person allowance towards dinner each evening in either The Restaurant or The Horse Box**
- Full use of the spa throughout your stay
- 10% off pre booked spa treatments (Mon - Thurs)
- Full English breakfast each day
- A complimentary 1 pm late check out (value £40) *
- *or soft drink option if preferred. ***Please note that The Restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday evenings, guests staying on these days will be catered for in The Horse Box. The Restaurant does get busy, especially at weekends. If you would like to guarantee dining in here, please contact our team before booking so that availability can be checked.
- *Please note during these unprecedented times the fine dining restaurant will be remain closed. The same classical house menu with be served in the Horse Box, Atrium and Restaurant setting. *Regretfully due to extra cleaning and procedures required for Covid the hotel are unable to offer an Early Check in or Late Check at this time.
View all offers?
- 3 AA Rosette restaurant
- 90 acres of grounds
- Well located in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Original oak beams and stone fireplaces
- Award winning spa and treatment rooms
- Ideal for walkers, situated at the foot of Cleeve Hill
- Heated outdoor pool
- Stunning views
- The restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday evenings, and for lunch on weekdays. Guests staying on a Monday or Tuesday will dine in the Horsebox.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Cheltenham Spa train station is approximately 2 miles away
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Sat & Sun 8am - 10.30am
Daily between 12.00am - 9.30pm (Horse Box)
Saturday & Sunday 12.30pm – 2.30pm (The Restaurant)
3pm - 5pm
Wednesday - Sunday 6.00pm – 10.00pm (The Restaurant)
Daily 6.00pm – 9.30pm (The Horse Box)
Room service is available 24 hours a day
The Restaurant as smart casual and the Horse Box is casual
Th hotel has 130 complimentary parking spaces
There are four accessible rooms in the newer part of the hotel, there is lift access in one building. Please call our reservations team for further details.
Cots are complimentary and additional beds for children are available at £30 per night inclusive of breakfast. An extra bed can be accommodated in most rooms.
Ofsted approved baby sitters can be arranged with prior notice.
Children are welcome in the Brasserie at any time.
Children may use the outdoor pool with adult supervision during daylight hours.
There are 90 acres of grounds surrounding Ellenborough Park
History of the hotel
With a unique streak of individuality inspired by Lady Ellenborough herself, Jane Digby. Jane married Lord Ellenborough at the height of her fame as a dazzling character who took 19th Century English society by storm with her striking beauty and scandalous behaviour
Dog friendly rooms are available subject to availability at £25 per pet per night. Dogs are permitted in certain areas of the main house.
View special offers or book now