Member since 2014
Set on working farmland Eckington Manor offers a truly unique experience. Spread over five buildings, the manor offers a beautiful blend of history and luxurious chic fittings. Awarded the highest accolade by the British Tourism Authority this hotel will not disappoint.
OPL Exclusive details
The Anytime Honeymoon
From £119.34 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £155 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £29.95)
- Luxury handmade chocolates & a complimentary Eckington Manor foodie gift in your room (value £15.50)
- 3 course candlelit dinner for two on one night (value £48 pp)
- Full English breakfast each day
- Lazy late check out - subject to availability
- *Please note the restaurant is closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights **Please call our team should twin beds be preferred as they are limited
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury accommodation in Worcestershire on the edge of the Cotswolds
- The hotel operates a Cookery school, but don't worry you won't have to cook!
- Elegant stylish bedrooms
- Sumptuous real food served in the restaurant
- Character property with personalised friendly service
How to find Eckington Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 9:30am Mon - Sat
9am - 10:30am Sun
12pm - 2pm
7pm - 9pm Wed - Sat
Free car parking onsite
There is a lift to the restaurant on the first floor.
There are some ground floor bedrooms but no wheelchair accessible rooms
Children older than 8 years are welcome. All children or adults are charged £35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
No Dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: