Contemporary 4 star hotel resort set in over 1000 acres of glorious Sussex parkland. The hotel boasts extensive leisure facilities, including 2 championship golf courses and full spa, as well as spacious guest rooms and fine dining.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £48)
- 3 Course dinner for two each evening*
- Full English breakfast daily
- *Dinner is from the A la Carte menu on the first evening (approx.value £41 per person, excludes premium dishes). On additional evenings dinner will be from the Table d'hote menu (value £30 per person)
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
- 4 Star Rated spa resort
- Extensive spa and leisure facilities
- Contemporary rooms all of which have views of the grounds
- Fine dining restaurant boasting 2 AA Rosettes
- 2 championship golf courses
- Stunning views of the South Downs
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
12pm - 2pm
7pm - 9.30pm
24hr room service is available as well as snacks throughout the day from the bar.
For the restaurant smart casual dining is required although smart jeans are allowed.
There is ample complimentary parking.
Disabled access is available in all public areas and a selection of bedrooms.
There is lift access to all floors.
All children under 2 stay free when using existing beds, please note that children can use the pool from 4pm to 6pm on Sunday - Friday and 10am-12pm; 2pm-4pm Saturday and Sunday
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the hotel
View special offers or book now