4* country hotel and spa just 45 minutes from Central LondonBook
Member since 2011
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Down Hall
- An enhanced cleaning program focusing on "High Touch Point" areas e.g. door handles will be implemented
- All guests will be asked to provide contact details so that we can assist the "NHS Track & Trace" scheme if required.
- Guests will be asked to wear face masks / coverings in all public areas except when eating or drinking – as per current Government Guidance.
- Cash will not be accepted, hotel guests can charge incidentals to the room account, which must be settled by Credit or Debit Card.
- Bedroom keys are sanitised before collection.
- AA "COVID Confident" and Visit Britain "We're Good to Go" accreditation schemes in place
- Where possible we will leave rooms unoccupied for 48 hours in between cleaning and the arrival of the next guests
- Bedroom linen & towels will be washed at temperatures in excess of 60°c, this has been proven to kill any trace of COVID-19.
- Shared guest amenities will be replaced with single use items that will be sanitised before guests arrival.
- Single use "Room Service" menu's and other in-room collateral.
- More frequent use of our "electro static sanitiser spray " which helps to safely clean rooms before guest arrivals.
- Housekeeping staff will wear gloves and mask whilst cleaning rooms, gloves will be changed between each room.
- Our Restaurant & Bars must be vacated by 23.00, Room Service will still be available to residents.
- Guests dining together must be from the same household
- Alcohol can only be served to guests with a dining reservation with us.
- Contact details recorded in a GDPR compliant way to assist the NHS "Track & Trace" scheme.
- Reservations required for all Lunch, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner bookings,
- Utilising our largest meeting room as a temporary hotel restaurant in order to allow as much space as possible for diners.
- Breakfast buffets will be replaced with à la carte service for hotel residents only.
- Diners will be encouraged to make use of outdoor space when the weather allows.
- All furniture to be thoroughly disinfected between uses.
Spa & Gym
- We are currently offering all of our treatments with the exception of couples massages
- Spa Therapists will be wearing masks throughout your treatment.
- Guests temperature will be checked on the day of the treatment as part of our standard health screening process.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitised between each guests session
- Our Wet Spa area will be restricted to 6 guests at any one time – this is bookable at an extra charge for a two-hour session.
- A maximum of two people can use the gym at any one time – 45 minute timeslots can be booked at reception.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: