Four Star Charming country hotel situated on the banks of WindermereBook
Member since 2016
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Cragwood Country House
Cragwood Country House have been taking lots of positive steps to make sure they keep you safe during your stay.
They will still provide great hospitality in stylish surroundings, but will be working differently to keep you safe from the moment you arrive to the time you part and say goodbye.
- They have increased the number of hand sanitiser stations throughout the hotels.
- The housekeeping team will carry out rigorous cleaning regimes throughout all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to frequently touched surfaces.
- Partitions have been installed in the reception areas and your room key will be sanitised every time it is handed in.
- They are investigating new technologies and processes to enable you to order food and drink safely.
- They will manage restaurant times and layouts to comply with social distancing.
- Breakfast times may have to be booked the evening prior to avoid overcrowding.
- All public areas, including lounges, bar and outside terraced areas are subject to social distancing guidelines.
- All team members are trained and fully briefed to ensure they are aware of current government guidelines and advice.
- All staff have been provided with face masks for you and their protection.
- They have implemented strict rules with our suppliers to reduce contamination.
- In areas where social distancing is difficult, we will implement a 'traffic system'.
- They request that you pay for any goods or services with your debit/credit card
- They will continually monitor these systems and solutions to ensure we are adhering to current government guidelines and are keeping you safe and healthy.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: