Dating from the Regency era the hotel boasts a spa, both an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, while being surrounded by 76 acres of gardens and woodlands. With views stretching for 25 miles over the beautiful Limpley Stoke Valley, and just a stone's throw from the city centre, it is ideally placed for exploring Bath's Roman and Georgian heritage, leisurely country walks or simply relaxing in peaceful surroundings.
OPL Exclusive details
5 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Garden Lodge Room with Balcony and receive:
- Complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival (value £8 per person)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (to the value of £29.95 per person)*
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities from 2pm on the day of arrival until 2pm on the day of departure (value £25 per day)
- 15% discount on pre-booked spa treatments
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary upgrade to Manor Deluxe room on the day subject to availability
- On a Sunday the hotel serve a Sunday Roast from noon until 6pm, your dining allowance can be used towards this.
View all offers?
- Spacious contemporary rooms marrying with the Regency architecture
- 25 miles of stunning panoramic views
- 3 miles from Bath city centre
- Indoor and outdoor pool (weather permitting)
- Sauna, steam room and gym
- Garden rooms are accessed by quite a lot of steps and there is no lift
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 11am Weekends
Lunch menu available from 12pm – 5pm
Monday – Thursday 6.30pm – 9.00pm and until 9.30pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. Sunday 6-8pm
There is complimentary parking throughout the hotel
Combe Grove is a listed building and unfortunately all rooms are accessible via steps only. If you would like more information please contact 0333 2125 594
Combe Grove welcome children of all ages. There is a charge of £25 per child per night to include breakfast. Upgrade charges apply for larger rooms. Families with children will dine in the Roman Room, this is adjacent to the Georgian restaurant and serves a children's menu in addition to the main restaurant menu.
Children's swim times (these apply to both the indoor and outdoor pool, outdoor pool is open weather permitting):
No swim times available on a Saturday for children.
Monday to Friday 9am – 10am and 3.30 - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 3.30 – 6pm
History of the hotel
The first mention of a dwelling on the current site comes from 1698 when it was reportedly owned "by a merchant from Grave's End". In 1706 it came to be occupied by a local family with roots in the village dating back to the 1500's.
Over the years various renovations and additions were made, including the planting of the grove of fir trees that gave the house the name Combe Grove.
They are dog friendly, but we only accept dogs in our Garden Terrace rooms , they also include our dog package of beds, blankets, bowls and a bin etc. Dogs are not allowed in our bar, restaurant or leisure facilities. Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per night.
Please contact our team on 0333 2125 594 for further information
View special offers or book now