Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Nr Rugby, Central England
4* country hotel with indoor pool in Warwickshire
Member since March 2019
Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, surrounded by 17 acres of tranquil grounds. Refurbished in 2019 this informal hotel is a converted 19th-century manor home, retaining historic character whilst offering state of the art facilities. Explore Stratford or Warwick or just relax in the comfortable and stylish bedrooms, gardens or spa.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Getaway - Executive Room
From £62.36 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £87.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- Welcome drink in the bar on arrival (local beer, house wine, tea, coffee etc, value up to £7 pp)
- A la carte dinner for two on the first evening (£30 per person allowance)
- Full use of the leisure facilities including 20% off pre booked spa treatments
- Dine in the restaurant on an additional evening and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine, (value £22, subject to a minimum 2 courses per person)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 1 pm late check out (value £10)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Large indoor heated pool
- Refurbished in 2019
- Relaxed informal dining
- Half an hour to Stratford upon Avon
- Outdoor patio area
- Open fireplace in the bar
- Easy access to M6
- Contemporary bedrooms
- Fully equipped gym
How to find Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa
Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Mon- Sat: 6pm-9.30pm Sunday: 7pm-9pm
10 am to 1 am daily
Saturday & Sunday 12 pm - 4 pm
12.30 pm - 2.30 pm
Complimentary on site car parking is available
There is a lift and ground floor rooms in the hotel.
Children are welcome at the hotel in certain rooms, additional charges are applicable
Breakfast is charged at £7.50 per child.
Children's swim times:-
Mon- Fri - 9am - 12pm and 3pm - 6pm
Sat and Sunday - 8am - 12pm and 3pm - 7pm
Dogs are welcome in certain rooms, there is an additional £25 per night charge
Pet friendly rooms are Classic and Executive bedrooms.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: