Member since November 2019
Newly opened in August 2019, the Boulevard is a contemporary seafront hotel in the heart of Blackpool. Enjoy stylish bedrooms after spending the day at the Pleasure Beach to which the hotel has an exclusive entrance. A choice of restaurants including the hotel's signature restaurant the Beachside. A superb base to enjoy all that the area has to offer.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Luxury Escape
From £76.72 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £102 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Executive room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £24.50)
- 3 course dinner from the Market Menu on the first evening (value £26pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- 1 pm late check out (value £30)
- Discounted £5 per night car parking charge (if required, usually £10)
- Complimentary further room upgrade when staying 2 nights or more (subject to availability on arrival)
- This package is non refundable in the event of cancellation
View special offers
- Newly opened August 2019
- Exclusive entrance and priority access to the Pleasure Beach
- Stylish bedrooms
- Choice of dining options with beautiful décor and impeccable service
- Ideal base to explore Blackpool and the Fylde coast
- Stunning views of the sea or over the rides at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- On site parking
How to find Boulevard Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 10.00am*
Saturday & Sunday from 7.00am to 10.30am*
Available daily from 2.00pm – 5.00pm
(advance reservation, minimum 24 hours)
Served from 10.00pm in the Bar
Light meals & snacks
Available from 12noon to 5.30pm
Served from 5.30pm to 9.30pm all week
Last Orders at 9.30pm
24-hour Room Service is also available
All guests are required to wear appropriate dress at all times when using the bar and restaurant
On site parking is available at £10pn (12 midday – 12 midday). A discount is available of £5 via our exclusive package
They have have a number of purposely designed and adapted rooms for wheelchairs users for further information on the room features please contact our reservations team.
All family rooms can cater for 2 adults and 2 children, by providing a cot an additional infant can also be accommodated. Coastal Junior Suites, Park View Suites and Coastal Suites are strictly for adults only (18+). Fourth floor of the hotel is a designated adults only floor. Travel cots can be provided complimentary and should be requested in advance, alternatively you are welcome to bring your own travel cot.
The hotel now has an exclusive entrance to the Pleasure Beach for hotel guests only. On all Pleasure Beach opening dates the entrance adjacent to the hotel will be open for the first 90 minutes to allow entrance onto the Pleasure Beach – allowing quick and easy access for guests with a wristband or Pleasure Beach Pass issued at the hotel reception!
Dogs can be accomodated in certain rooms a charge applicable is £35.00 per dog per night.
Dog/s must be kept on a leash when in public areas and are not allowed in any food or beverage area, gym.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: