Member since 2014
Set in an idyllic location on the south coast 2 miles from St Austell this pretty 18th century Manor House is hidden gem. Privately owned and family run the interiors have been lovingly restored with warmth, character and charm.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Cornish Break
From £77.30 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £100 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior Manor room and receive:
- Complimentary tea and cake on arrival (value £5.50 pp)
- 3 course dinner for two people on first night (with an allowance of £29 per person)*
- Full English breakfast daily
- 25% off any spa treatments, pre booking advisable
- Late check out at 12 noon
- An exclusive upgrade to Superior Manor room is included in this package (value £30)
- *Please note that the restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday
View special offers
- Delightful boutique country hotel & spa nr St Austell, Cornwall
- Intimate 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Elegant spacious bedrooms
- Relax in Zento Spa, offering, treatments, hot tub, and indoor pool
- Perfect for exploring the Southern Cornwall coast and Eden Project
- The hotel do accept dogs but only have 2 dog friendly rooms
- The restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday.
How to find Boscundle Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 8am - 10am Saturday - Sunday 8.30am - 10.30am
Dinner 7pm - 9pm, please note that the restaurant in closed for dinner on Sunday and Monday.
Full parking on site
There is restricted disability access due to age of property, please contact our reservations team if you have specific access needs. The hotel does not have a lift.
All main house rooms are on at least first floor, there is one ground floor bedroom in the grounds but this is accessible only via rough hewn granite steps.
Children up to the age of 2 stay free of charge, all rooms can take cots.
The hotel has a number of rooms suitable for families; some have got sofa beds, whilst others have plenty of space for fold out foam chair beds. Younger children love the themed "Snuggle Sacs" and there are "Crash Sacs for the older children.
Children are welcome in our restaurant for earlier tables or if you would prefer, we offer an early supper option in our conservatory.
There is a charge £20 per child per night including breakfast.
History of the hotel
The main house at Boscundle was built in 1767 as a mine captain's house, in more recent times was a large family home and was converted and expanded into a hotel in the 1970's. More recently additional bedrooms were added in the grounds including the Charlotte garden suite mid way up the gardens. Most recently an indoor pool was added that connects directly into the manor house.
The hotel has some dog friendly rooms, all of which have direct access to outside There is a charge of £10.00 per dog per night, and your pooch will receive their own welcome pack to include:
• A nice comfy basket with a blanket
• Special homemade Boscundle treats
• A water bowl.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: