This luxurious manor house hotel in South Devon boasts a 5 star status and is home to the 3 AA Àclèaf Restaurant and Gaia Spa. Famous for its magically imposing nature and detailed history - both of which add to the magnificent character of the hall - the hotel is situated on the edge of the idyllic Dartmoor National Park. Boringdon Hall is renowned as one of the finest spa hotels in the South West, and we can see why.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Contemporary Courtyard room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink each in the bar on arrival (house wine, local beer etc - value £6.50pp)
- Dinner for two each evening in the Mayflower Brasserie (allowance £30pp)
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Stay 2 nights+ and receive a £30 spa voucher per room
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a £60 spa voucher per room
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
- 5 star property
- Gaia spa
- A choice of restaurants including the newly opened Àclèaf
- 2018 Condé Nast Johansen Best Destination Spa in the UK & Ireland
- Original Elizabethan architecture
- Locally sourced produce
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
3 AA Rosette Dining
Plymouth train station is 20 minutes by car
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7 - 10am Monday - Friday and 7.30 - 10.30am Saturday - Sunday
12.30 - 3pm Saturday - Sunday
1pm - 4pm Monday - Sunday
The Mayflower Brasserie – 6.30pm – 9.30pm
The Àclèaf Restaurant – Wednesday – Sunday 6.30pm – 9.30pm
12 - 9pm Monday - Sunday
Complimentary on site parking is available
Please be aware access to the Gallery Restaurant is via a staircase.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Boringdon Hall is accepts children but family rooms are limited. Please check availability with our team.
Children under the age of 12 are charged at £20 per child per night on a room only basis.
Breakfast for children is £8 per child per day.
Please note that use of the Spa including the swimming pool is for guests aged 18 and over.
Boringdon Hall is surrounded by landscaped grounds and acres of parkland
History of the hotel
The history of Boringdon Hall stems from the Domesday Book, where one of the earliest mentions of a permanent construction was recorded, The name "Boringdon" comes from the Saxon "Burth-Y-Don," meaning "enchanted place on the hill."
After a long walk in the countryside, both you and your dog can curl up in front of the fire in the Great Hall and relax.
Dogs are welcome in some Courtyard Rooms and a charge of £20 a night is applicable. Please contact the team on 0333 2125 594 to check availability
View special offers or book now